Sunday 12 June 2016

Gay Pride




Gay (Sodomite) Pride. One of these two words will keep you from God. One of these two words will condemn you to an eternity without Him. One of these two words is blinding you from the truth.

Can you tell which one it is?




Jesus Christ is God. He suffered an agonising horrific death on the cross for your sins.

Drop the self-righteous pride, come to the foot of the cross, and Christ will cleanse you of the other.





'So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
 

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.'
Gen 1:27-28 


'If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 1:8-10


'All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.'

 John 6:37-40


'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.'

Matt 11:28-30


'But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.'

Eph 5:13-14




 

No comments: