Wednesday 2 September 2015

I'm with Him (God).



And what exactly is God's standpoint on this issue?

Just to clarify it, He wrote it down as an ensample (2 Peter 2:6)

And here it is, please take the time to read it for yourself:


Genesis 19:1-29 


Me? I'm with God - on everything in His word, including my own sin (which, now I'm saved, He has paid for btw).



Jesus Christ is God. He has paid for our sin on the cross. If we would just come to Him and ask for forgiveness, humble and contrite in heart, sincere, then He has promised to forgive us, breathe new life into us and make us a new creation in Him. His righteousness in exchange for our sin. He gifts us with a place in heaven in exchange for a hole in hell.

Pretty good deal if you ask me. Please take it whilst you can.










No comments: