Wednesday 12 November 2014

So sad.

WOW! My heart is pounding. I think it's anxiety because I know where this is all leading. Not that I am anything special or anything, just that I read the Word of God - and it's all mapped out in there, in fine detail. Awesome, and very scary for those I love who have no protection, which in turn, affects me as I worry for them. That includes you too.

If you are still asleep and oblivious to what is really happening throughout the world then I can only wonder why. The Word of God tells us why of course, but all I can say is if I am concerned for you then how much more you should be concerned for yourselves and what is about to happen to you, personally and any family and loved ones who may have rejected Christ.


Please take 5 minutes to watch this video and ponder its meanings. Put down your pride and haughtyness and open your eyes and heart, if you are able to (in my experience, many simply can't).

Jesus offers you a free exit out of what's coming, no religion, no works, no money - it's free and is not for sale. All it requires of you is belief through faith. Are you prepared to have a go?

Not got faith? You can get it. It's not an instant 'POW' flash of light or anything or a sudden mystical experience (well, it wasn't for me anyway). Just read the word, let it in. It's not brainwashing, it's not propaganda, it's the truth. You have free will to accept or reject it, but at least read it first!

No time to read that huge wodge of tiny text? Agreed, it is daunting, especially to start at Genesis and wade through it. So how's about this. Read the Gospel of John (New Testament), then the Book of Acts (also NT) and then Romans (NT). They are not huge books but will give you the Gospel. And may God reveal Himself to you whilst you are reading.

Many might think, 'I don't need to read it, I already know the 'gist'of it. Well, as I have talked to folks about it, that has not been the case, frighteningly so in most cases, as what people say is often the exact polar opposite of what the Word of God actually says. With such a lot at stake, it's worth seeing and finding out for yourselves, don't you think?

I am not a member of a church, I'm not on a recruitment drive, I don't want your money or anything from you. The only one who will gain - is you.

Won't you at least consider turning to Jesus Christ?


No comments: