Monday 14 July 2014

God loves His kids.

Surrounded by her enemies, 800+ rockets fired against her in 5 days and thousands more pointed into her heart, armies gathering at her borders and conspiracies forming against her right now in the UN and other false and dark governments and entities.
Israel will prevail. God takes care of his own!

"But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The decendants of Abraham My friend,
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its farthest regions,
And said to you,
You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Is 41:8-10

"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:
I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
Do not fear, nor be afraid:
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are my witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock:
I know not one."
Is 44:6-8




If you're not one of his children under Christ, please, consider becoming one now. There is still time.


No comments: